Welcome to our northeast Kids page!
A "virtual space" has been created for K-5 kids to connect, pray, and grow in their faith! For the next 3 months, every 3rd Sunday, from 9–9:30am children's ministry will host a "Kids Connect" event! We'll lead the kids in worship, teach a brief kids Bible story, and break out for conversation and prayer.
Here are some details at a glance:
- Sunday, January 17th 9am-9:30am
- Sunday, February 21st 9am-9:30am
- Sunday, March 21st 9am-9:30am
Zoom Link: HERE
Virtual Sunday School Lessons
We know that this is a challenging time for kids and families, so we we’re excited to provide virtual Bible lessons for each age group! Find your child’s age group in the link provided below and be sure to grab a Bible so that your kiddos are able to follow along with the Bible story.
Preschool & Elementary Lessons
- All kids in our early childhood classes (Nursery–pre-K), please check-in at the classroom upon arrival.
- All other kids, please check-in at the table in the front lobby before heading into the Fellowship Hall. We have rosters in each of the classrooms, and we encourage every family to fill out a family registration card.
Early Childhood Classes
We have three classes in early childhood:
- Nursery (0–24 months)
- Pre-K 2–3 year olds
- Pre-K 4–5 year olds
In these classes, we focus on providing a safe and fun place for your little one. We do age-appropriate Bible stories, crafts, prayer times, worship songs, have snacks, and have playtime.
Elementary (K–5th Grade) Classes
All elementary students participate with their families in the start of each worship service. Before the sermon, the kids are dismissed to their classrooms, where we teach a story, make a craft, and do activities related to the lesson.
- All 3rd–5th graders will be brought back to the Fellowship Hall at the end of the service.
- K–2nd graders remain in their classrooms to be picked up by their parent.
- On the first Sunday of every month, all kids return at the end of the service to participate in communion with their families.