Gold Creek Pond Beginner Snowshoe
Friday February 25th, Meet at Bethany Green Lake at 8am, $5
Trail Rating: Easy
Are you looking to have fun in the snow while trying a new snow sport, or an avid snowshoer looking for fellowship? Come join us for a beginner snowshoe around gold creek pond with beautiful views of surrounding cascade mountains! Round trip, we will be traveling one to two miles and gaining minimal ft in elevation. More trail information can be found here. Beginners are welcome and gear can be supplied!
Required Gear: Please reach out if you don't have the gear listed below.
• Trekking poles
• Waterproof boots
• Waterproof jacket and pants
• Backpack with room for your stuff
• Warm layers for stops (cotton not recommended)
• Warm socks (Wool recommended)
• Lunch and snacks
• Sunglasses and sunscreen
• Medical insurance card
• Cash or electronic pay for driver’s fuel and permits
• Gaiters (keeps snow out of your boots)
• Insulated pad to sit on for stops
• Happy Bag! (Dry clothes, snacks, and extra water for the drive home)
*The registration cost of $5 supports leader training, gear closet additions, and more.
Reach out to Angie McDaniel with any questions, firstname.lastname@example.org