Happening every second Tuesday of the month, come connect with other moms in who raise children with special needs! Share the highs and lows of parenting in a safe space of support, while your kids get time with our Belong Team Buddies.
- Our support group exists to create a safe and inviting space for mothers of children with special needs.
- Our time will be spent reflecting on scripture, a reading or other content selected by the group facilitators.
- Sharing is totally up to each individual, but time is set aside for each person to have an opportunity to share. Our focus is on our journey with our special needs kids.
- Our hope is to meet once a month and also during the summer break months.
- Note: There will be no meeting on months that include a Refuel Day for children with special needs. Please take advantage of the Refuel Day!
- Our support group will schedule a retreat in the spring.
- Our support group can serve as a connection point for additional pastoral care from church staff.
Childcare will be provided by Bethany Community Church Family ministries. RSVP for childcare is needed by the 1st of the month in which we will be meeting to ensure that any special accommodations can be met and to ensure we have the appropriate staffing and rooms available for the kids. Please fill out the digital childcare sign up sheet sent by the Family Ministries team each month.
Email Noelle to RSVP for childcare or with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org