Date / Time
Saturday, November 12, 2022 | 8:00 AM
Bethany Green Lake, Community Life Center, Room 304
Spend a day & a half working on the most important design project of all: your life.
Designing Your Life is a hands-on workshop that helps provide: clarity regarding where you are right now, new designs for balance and energy, new ways to frame problems you’ve been trying to solve for a while, insights on how to hone your decision making, and three possible future paths – Odyssey Plans – for your life. This life design (TM) method was popularized by the New York Times bestseller, Designing Your Life, How to Build a Well-Lived, Joyful Life.
In our workshop we will build and engage a supportive community to:
- Explore the social narrative & challenge dysfunctional beliefs that get in the way of thriving.
- Define what work and life mean to you and how they can be integrated to increase flourishing.
- Explore your past roles and consider what you need in a role to be challenged and fulfilled.
- Design the balance and energy you need to fuel your life.
- Work on the problems you’ve been trying to solve by reframing them and engaging the community in ideation on your problem.
- Envision three potential future lives and learn how to prototype the parts of these lives that are most compelling to you.
- Hone your decision-making process, tuning into the wisdom of multiple ways of knowing.
- Create an action plan for real change
- Reframe networking and make the connections needed to make progress on your action plan
- Write and reflect on your work and life views
- Consider where you’re stuck
- Saturday, November 12, 8am - 6pm
- Sunday, November 13, 1 - 5pm
- Saturday Breakfast
- Saturday Lunch
- Sunday Breakfast
For more information and to get an overview of the content, check out co-author Bill Burnett’s Ted Talk.
© DYL Group, Evans-Burnett LLC, All rights reserved.