Next Steps from the Spiritual Life Assessment
As we seek to stay rooted in Christ, we are focusing on four roots of health: formation, leadership, mission, and care. The following are suggested resources to help you cultivate stewardship in your life.
- "Strong Women, Soft Hearts" by Paula Rinehart
"Strong Women, Soft Hearts cries out for women to embrace passion and approach life as something to be lived, not merely survived."
- "The Enneagram: A Christian Perspective" by Richard Rohr and Andreas Ebert
In The Enneagram, "Richard Rohr and Andrea Ebert's runaway best-seller shows both the basic logic of the Enneagram and its harmony with the core truths of Christian thought from the time of the early Church forward."
- "Enemies of the Heart: Breaking Free from the Four Emotions That Control You" by Andy Stanley
Enemies of the Heart is a resource to help you "break free from the destructive power of guilt, anger, greed, and jealousy."
- "Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership: Seeking God in the Crucible of Ministry" by Ruth Haley Barton and Leighton Ford
In Strengthening the Soul of Your Leadership, "each chapter includes a spiritual practice to ensure your soul gets the nourishment it needs. Forging and maintaining a life-giving connection with God is the best choice you can make for yourself for those you lead."
- Pastor Richard teaching on stewardship