Next Steps from the Spiritual Life Assessment
As we seek to stay rooted in Christ, we are focusing on four roots of health: formation, leadership, mission, and care. The following are suggested resources to help you cultivate local mission in your life.
Local Mission Groups
- SER706: Friendship on the Margins
- SER708: Outreach in Edmonds and Shoreline
- SER725: Share God's Love with Japanese Students
- SER726: Shoreline Community College Outreach Visioning Team
- ACT780: The Reality of Sex Trafficking, and God's Heart for Justice
To find out more about these groups, and to sign up, check out the season's Connect Catalog.