Next Steps from the Spiritual Life Assessment
As we seek to stay rooted in Christ, we are focusing on four roots of health: formation, leadership, mission, and care. The following are suggested resources to help you cultivate formation in your life.
- STY711: Alpha: Answering the Foundational Questions of the Christian Life
- STY746: Beth Moore's Believing God
- STY781: Bethany Needs Small Group Leaders
- STY752: Bothell Discipleship Group
- STY749: Bros, Bible, and Bagels
- STY779: Circles of Care
- ONG772: College Men's Small Groups
- ONG766: College Women's Small Groups
- STY738: Contemplative Living in Community
- STY728: Encountering God
- STY720: Encouraging Each Other
- STY709: Engaged Class
- STY710: Exploring Engagement: Are You the One?
- STY763: Genesis 37-50 Women’s Bible Study
- EVE762: Living Room Theology
- STY721: Making Marriage Work
- STY719: Man-Up for Jesus: Wild at Heart Study Group
- EVE800: Membership
- ONG773: Men of Bethany
- STY712: Newlywed Groups
- STY729: One Thousand Gifts: Living in Radical Gratitude
- STY731: Post College/Early Career Men's Bible Study
- STY716: Post College/Early Career Women's Bible Study
- ONG795: Pray with Us!
- STY756: Professional Women's Group
- ACT805: Run 2 Purity
- STY755: Is Dating Working For You?
- STY723: Spiritual Bread at Panera Bread
- STY745: Spiritual Parenting
- STY750: The Church in History and Scripture
- STY734: The Meaning of Marriage
- STY759: The Stations of the Cross
- STY717: What Paul REALLY Said About Women
- STY747: Women's Thursday Morning Bible Study
To find out more about these groups, or to sign up, check out this season's Connect Catalog.