Family Ministries at Bethany Northeast provides Bible-based, age-appropriate classes where kids have fun, learn about Jesus, and build community. We believe that it is possible to share the love of Christ with a child from the day of his or her birth. Whether you have a newborn or an active 5th grader, you can know they are being loved and taught about God and biblical truths on their level.
Our desire is to stand with you in ministering to the family God has given you, and we want to assist your family in its effort to lay a spiritual foundation that will lead your child into a personal relationship with God through Jesus Christ. We desire to invite every child into God’s story.
- All kids in our early childhood classes (Nursery--pre-K), please check in at the classroom upon arrival.
- All other kids, please check in at the table in the front lobby before heading into the Fellowship Hall. We have rosters in each of the classrooms, and we encourage every family to fill out a family registration card.
Early Childhood Classes
We have three classes in early childhood:
- Nursery (0–24 months)
- Pre-K 2-3 year olds
- Pre-K 4-5 year olds
In these classes, we focus on providing a safe and fun place for your little one. We do age-appropriate Bible stories, crafts, prayer times, worship songs, have snacks, and have play time.
Elementary (K–5th Grade) Classes
All elementary students participate with their families in the start of each worship service. Before the sermon, the kids are dismissed to their classrooms, where we teach a story, make a craft, and do activities related to the lesson.
- All 3rd–5th graders will be brought back to the Fellowship Hall at the end of the service.
- K–2nd graders remain in their classrooms to be picked up by their parent.
- On the first Sunday of every month, all kids return at the end of the service to participate in communion with their families.
Our Middle School program serves 6th-7th graders. They meet weekly for Bible study and fellowship. All Middle School students join their families for the start of the worship service and are dismissed after the offering to head to their class.
Our High School program serves the 8th-12th graders. The High School Sunday School program meets 3 weeks a month from 9:30-11:15am. During their time, students share breakfast and do a Bible study together. On the first Sunday of the month, we encourage the High School students to attend the worship service and/or serve with the church in some way.
We encourage our Middle School and High School students to get involved in the weekly Veritas program at Bethany Green Lake.
Middle School & High School Veritas meet on Sunday evenings.
Bring Them a Meal
Support Bethany Northeast community members when they are stretched (new baby, illness, life change, etc.) through prepared meals. To be on a list to provide meals, contact Becca LaNasa.