Leading a Group
Our goal with Community Groups is to continue moving people toward becoming more fully devoted followers of Christ while increasing their sense of connection to the larger church community. Groups take place on a trimester schedule (starting in October, February, and June) and run for 10–12 weeks.
As a group facilitator, we ask that you will do the following:
- Be a member of Bethany Community Church
- Participate in Bethany’s quarterly leadership gatherings
- Strive to create an environment that is inviting, supportive, and oriented toward people growing in their faith and connection to the community
- Help people grow in their faith and discover their gifts by being present and available to meet outside of the normal group meeting time
- Write a short group description for the Connect Catalog to help people understand what the group will be about and why they’d enjoy participating in it.
If you have questions or want to discuss a group idea, contact Jack Brace.