Leading a Community Group
Our goal with Community Groups is to continue moving people towards becoming more fully devoted followers of Christ while increasing their connectedness to the larger community.
There are three types of groups, Activity, Study and Serve and they all take place on a trimester schedule (starting in October, February and June) and run for 12 weeks at a time.
Expectations for community group leaders…
- Be a member of Bethany Community Church
- Strive to create an environment that is inviting, supportive and allow people to connect with God and each other
- Regular communication (with staff and group members)
- Participate in Bethany’s quarterly leadership gatherings
- Complete the online registration form